Sometimes Enterprise Timetabler fails to launch typically giving a data sync error. This guide explains how to resolve it.
If Timetabler fails to launch you may receive the following error message:
To fix this do the following:
- Open a Run window (Windows key + R)
- Enter the folder path C:\Users\<Your username>\AppData\Local\Apps (make sure you add your username without the angle brackets).
- Here you will see a folder called 2.0 delete this folder. If you are unable to delete it, restart your PC and try again.
- Once you have deleted the 2.0 folder, restart your PC (even if you needed to do this earlier)
- Try launching Enterprise Timetabler using Internet Explorer (other browsers are not supported for launching the application)