Work Smarter with Office 365
This infographic will give you some ideas on how you can best use OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint.
Editing and collaboration
Your private working space that remains private until you share.
- Use OneDrive instead of personal drives, flash drives or your computer's hard drive.
- You should upload all your work-related personal files & documents here.
Small groups of people, usually edit permissions for all
- Use these sites for collaboration, small teams & projects
- Internal and external users
- Communicate and collaborate
- Chat, video meetings and file storage
Large groups of people, usually read-only permissions for most
- Use these sites for centralised communications, official policies & documentation
- Internal users
- Communication sites
- Most intranet sites
Remember - all highly confidential files must be password protected when stored in any Office 365 application.