Guidance re known issues with shared calendars in Outlook
Current known issues are listed in this article.
Note: Additional new issues may be included at the Microsoft link.
Check the advice and guidance given for known issues with shared Outlook.com calendars advice and guidance given for known issues with shared Outlook.com calendars available here
Issues currently covered include:
- Unable to edit or sync Outlook.com shared calendar since migration
- Unable to edit or sync Outlook.com in Outlook 2016
- Errors when trying to accept Outlook.com shared calendar using Office 365 for business account in Outlook 2016
- HTTP 500 error when accepting a shared calendar
- Unable to send calendar invitations from an account I connected to my Outlook.com account
- Error when trying to send a calendar sharing invitation in Outlook on the Web
Note: There may be additional known issues covered at this Microsoft link as new issues come to light.