Place the paper correctly in the tray, adjust the blue paper guides, and avoid filling the tray above the load line.
- If the paper and guides aren't positioned correctly the printer can't use the tray
- Overfilling a tray can result in paper getting stuck behind the tray which requires an engineer visit to resolve
Trays 1 & 2 are universal trays which can take 500 sheets (a ream) of A4 or A3.
- The paper should be loaded so that it touches the right side of the tray
- All 3 blue paper guides should be snug up against the paper
- The load line is on the rear paper guide - do not fill above this line
If the Konica has a large capacity Tray 3 please load A4 paper in two stacks. This type of tray cannot take A3. The printer will use the paper from the right-hand stack, and when this is exhausted it will move the left stack across to the right and start using it.
- It takes 2500 sheets (5 reams) of A4 to completely fill the large capacity Tray 3
- The left stack of paper should touch the left side of the tray
- The right stack of paper should touch the right side of the tray
- You should be able to see see the yellow stripe on the bottom of the tray
- The yellow bar at the rear of the tray should be in its forward position between the stacks
- The black U shaped guide should be on the far left (this is what moves the paper when the right stack is all used up)
- Do not fill above the load line