MyPrint Balance Refund

At the end of your studies you can ask for a refund of unused MyPrint credits you've bought if:

Any MyPrint credits issued by the University will go in the "Free" purse, whereas any MyPrint credits you buy will go in the "Purchased" purse. You can see your balances at the website

Only purchased credits are eligible for refund. Free credits cannot be exchanged for money.

Image showing balance summary in MyPrint portal

To request a refund please complete the MyPrint Purchased Credit Refund form.

MyPrint credits will be refunded back to the debit/credit card you originally used to buy the credits.