There are two ways of getting your username and password; from your computer and from a University computer. You'll need a username and password to log in to Minerva, your email, connect to Wi-Fi and much more.
1. Press Ctrl - Alt - Delete
2. Enter the word mypassword (all lowercase letters) into both the username and password boxes.
3. Enter your Student number, first name, and your date of birth
4. Your username and initial password will be shown on the screen.
1. Visit http://mypassword.leeds.ac.uk
2. Enter your Student number, first name, and your date of birth
3. Your username and initial password will be displayed on the screen.
If you have any problems, please contact the IT Service Desk.
Make sure you register for self-service password reset. This will allow you to change your password if you have forgotten it and unlock your account if you there have been too many incorrect password attempts.