You can print to MyPrint from any device that has a connection to the internet. You can either upload your documents or email them as attachments, and a few minutes later they will be ready for collection from any of the MyPrint devices across campus.
You can print Microsoft Office & PDF documents and images. Any documents that you do not collect will expire, without charge, after 24 hours.
All documents will be printed on A4. If you need to print on A3 please use the Virtual Windows Desktop to print.
- Go to myprint.leeds.ac.uk and choose Web Print
- There are 4 printing options: Greyscale 2-Sided, Colour 2-Sided, Greyscale 1-Sided, Colour 1-Sided. Click one then click "Print Options and Account Selection"
- Set how many copies you want, then click "Upload Documents"
- Once you've added your documents click "Upload and Complete"
- Your documents will be processed
- When your documents are ready for collection the status will change to "Held in a queue"
All documents will be printed on A4, greyscale & 2-sided. For other options use Web Print or the Virtual Windows Desktop.
- Email email@example.com from your university email account adding your documents as attachments
- You will receive an email confirming that your document has been received
- It can take a few minutes for your document to be processed
- Documents appear in the "Jobs Pending Release" section of the website when ready to collect