You will lose access to many IT systems (including email and Minerva) at the end of your study, so you should ensure you have copies of any vital information, and let people know about your change of email address.
- Your IT account (including access to email, eduroam, library systems, Minerva, m: drive, Office365 and more) will stop working either: 60 days after your end date (undergraduates), 90 days after your end date (taught postgraduates), or 90 days after the date you appear on the pass list (research postgraduates). You will receive an email with the exact date.
- Prepare for this by letting people know about your change of email address, and copying any important information to your personal device or storage facility.
Registering for your graduation ceremony
You can still register for your graduation ceremony even after your IT account has changed. Log in to the Student Services site using your normal username and password, then:
- Click on the Registration & Student Records tab
- Click on the 'Graduation Ceremony' link at the bottom of the page
- Click on the ceremony number to proceed
- This will then take you to the start of the registration process for graduation (either to attend a ceremony as normal, defer to a later one or receive your certificate through the post)
- Follow the steps on screen to complete your registration.
- If you have problems registering, please email email@example.com
Print Credit Refunds
At the end of your studies you can ask for a refund of unused MyPrint credits you've bought if:
- You are due to leave the university
- and your purchased balance is £2.50 or more
- and the credit was added in the last 12 months
Any MyPrint credits issued by the University will go in the "Free" purse, whereas any MyPrint credits you buy will go in the "Purchased" purse. You can see your balances at the website myprint.leeds.ac.uk.
Only purchased credits are eligible for refund. Free credits cannot be exchanged for money.
To request a refund please complete the MyPrint Purchased Credit Refund form.
MyPrint credits will be refunded back to the debit/credit card you originally used to buy the credits.