This page is for IT staff. It explains how to configure access control lists or firewall settings to allow or deny access to resources from the wireless networks.
The following information may be of use to you:
* The wireless network uses private the address space 10.40.0.0/15
* The campus wireless uses 10.41.0.0/16 (255.255.0.0)
* The Halls wireless uses 10.40.0.0/16 (255.255.0.0)
* Traffic from any wireless network to an internal University resource uses the private address range
* Traffic from any wireless network to an external web resource uses the NAT pool 22.214.171.124/22 *