The Laidlaw Library is the newest of the Libraries on campus. IT facilities are available when the Library is open
Cluster computers are spread out on each floor of the Laidlaw Library. There are bookable group working rooms and booths, silent working areas and timed access computers.
The building is wheelchair accessible, and all floors are flat with lift access.
9 MyPrint devices - print, copy and scan (A4, A3, Black & White, Colour)
Laidlaw Floor Plan
On the Ground Floor underneath the staircase you will find:
- Self service Laptop Loan Lockers
- MyPrint Cash Loader for adding funds to your MyPrint account
- Change machine which will change notes into pound coins
- A red booth which has a computer and a phone that connects directly to the IT Service Desk if you need help
MyPrint devices are located in the Print Zones:
- On the Ground floor the Print Zone is at the rear entrance to the library, and has a low level accessible printer
- There is also a MyPrint device in the High Demand area
- On other levels of the Library the Print Zones are by the staircase
Bookings and Availability
Group Booths and Group Rooms are bookable.
View current seat availability