Did you know that you can apply to have an advert displayed on computer clusters across campus?
We provide a screen-ad service displaying ads on all central managed cluster PCs.
What is acceptable?
- Ads relating to internal University business
- Ads relating to a departments academic work
- Ads relating to student welfare/safety
What is not acceptable?
- Ads from anyone who is not a current member of the University
- Ads for any organisation/group/person external to Leeds University.
- Ads which could be seen to advocate a particular political or religious view point or could cause offence
- Ads that are profit-making, for social events, concerts, fundraising, personal ads (house renting, mobile for sale, lonely hearts, etc)
- Ads from student societies
We reserve the right to refuse any request for advertising.
- All ads cost £25 per week excluding VAT.
- Payment must be made in full before screen ad goes live.
A limited number of screens will be available free of charge for non profit-making student/staff safety and welfare issues.
Initial contact and general enquires
Contact the IT Service Desk
- Image: A 1024x768 pixel JPEG, PNG or PPT file.
(anything else may be resized/converted/etc and quality may be lost.)
- Start date: When you would like the advert to start being displayed. (Week beginning XX)
- Display length: How long you would like the advert to be displayed for. (Number of weeks)
- Payment: The following methods of payment are accepted: cash, internal transfer, internal order or cheque made payable to: University of Leeds