Below are the opening hours for the computer clusters over the May Day bank holiday (Friday 28th April to Tuesday 2nd May 2017)
The following clusters will be open (24 hours) from 18:00 Friday 28th April to 08:00 Tuesday 2nd May by keypad access only to authorised users of Leeds University:
- Bragg clusters (Staff Centre 10.04/5)
- Chemical and Process Engineering G.06
- Irene Manton 7.96 North & 7.90 South clusters
- Psychology 1.32 cluster
- Richard Hughes 1.40 cluster (Clothworkers link Bld)
- Social Sciences 10.11
- Textiles G.34 cluster (Clothworkers link Bld)
- West Teaching Lab clusters
The keypad code can be obtained online at http://clustercode.leeds.ac.uk/ and must not be abused.
Throughout this period the Edward Boyle, Health Science, Laidlaw and Brotherton Library PCs will be available 30 minutes before the library closes. Users should consulkt the library opening and closing times for this information.
All clusters will be open as normal from 09:00 Tuesday 2nd May.