Find out how to buy MyPrint credits and how to get refunds.
There are two types of MyPrint credit:
- Purchased. You buy these online or with cash at a machine
- Free. These may be given to you when you start, take part in surveys or given to you by your department
Buy MyPrint credit using cash
You can buy MyPrint credit at machines located in the Libraries :
| Brotherton Library
|| In the West Wing
| Edward Boyle Library
|| By the laptop lockers on Level 9
| Laidlaw Library
|| By the stairs on the Ground Floor
| Health Sciences Library
|| Near Library Enquiries on Level 7
The machines take £10 and £5 notes, as well as £2, £1, 50p, 20p, 10p and 5p coins.
There isn't a minimum limit, and the money is credited to your MyPrint account straight away:
- Swipe your ID card through the magnetic card reader below the screen
- Check that the screen has correctly identified you by confirming the displayed balance is the same as the amount in your account
- Insert coins or notes
- Log out once you have finished by pressing the OK button
Buy MyPrint credit using a credit or debit card
You can purchase MyPrint credit online using a credit or debit card.
The minimum amount that can be purchased online is £3.50, and it may take 30 minutes for your MyPrint balance to update:
- Go to http://printcred.leeds.ac.uk:8080/pcred/index.html and sign in
- Follow the on-screen instructions
We will refund MyPrint purchased credit balances over £3.50 if the credit was added in the last 12 months.
If you bought your MyPrint credits with cash you'll be refunded in cash. Likewise MyPrint credits purchased using a debit or credit card can only be refunded back to the original payment card.
We do not refund MyPrint credit balances under £3.50, but we can transfer your MyPrint credit to a friend you nominate. We do not refund or transfer credits that were given to you by the university - these are listed in the (F) columns in the MyPrint Portal.
Refunds over £10
If you are requesting a refund of over £10, please allow more time for it to be processed. Refunds over this amount will need to be referred to Printer Support before they can be authorised.
Please visit the IT Service Desk for refunds.