There are two ways of getting your username and password; from your computer and from a University computer. You'll need a username and password to log in to Minerva, your email, connect to Wi-Fi and much more.
From a University cluster computer
1. Press Ctrl - Alt - Delete
2. Enter the word mypassword (all lowercase letters) into both the username and password boxes.
3. Enter your Student number, and your date of birth
4. Your username and initial password will be shown on the screen.
From your home computer
1. Visit http://mypassword.leeds.ac.uk
2. Enter your Student number, and your date of birth
3. Your username and initial password will be displayed on the screen.
If you have any problems, please contact the IT Service Desk.
Once you've got your initial password you should change it online (this will take you to another University of Leeds website). Please not that it is not possible to change your username.