A unified service providing access to networked printers and
multifunctional devices offering consistent and cost effective print, scan and
copy facilities across campus.
Standard Service Offering:
Unified; print, copy and scan facilities across campus
- Printing from University computers
Printing from any internet connected mobile device
- Pull print facility enabling users to securely print only the output they
want from anywhere on campus
- Self-service portal for users to manage print jobs, examine history, purchase
credit and manage account balances.
UC4.6 Provision and management of MFDs and money loaders including
adding, moving and removing devices.
- Users: University of Leeds staff and students
- Service hours: Expected to be available 24/7/365 (excluding planned down time) but access to individual devices may be limited by building access.
- Online support is available here.
- 1st level: 08:00-20:00 Mon - Fri, 12:00-17:00 Sat - Sun*
- 2nd level: 09:00-17:00 Mon - Fri
To request support or report a problem contact the IT Service Desk
In person: Level 10 EC Stoner
Telephone: 0113 343 3333
You can also fill in our Contact Form.
Summer Vacation Opening Hours are 0800-1700