You may find you keep getting prompted by Outlook to login to Office 365. This may occur for several reasons and is often seen immediately after the upgrade to Office 365.
The following steps may help you to resolve this problem;
1) Check you are using email@example.com and that your University of Leeds password has not been locked out.
2) Check you have select the "Remember my details" checkbox - your credentials are stored securely in an encrypted part of your computer so there is no risk in remembering this information.
3) Make sure you are not trying to open two exchange mailboxes accounts using the same profile. This was not recommended or supported practice by Microsoft, and will not work when using Office 365. You should delete the second mailbox and add it as an the Mailbox as a link in Outlook (secondary mailbox).
4) You may need to clear out your existing entry in Windows credential manager. To remove stored credentials:
- Click the Start button, then Control Panel, and then Credential Manager.
Note: If View by is set to Category, click User Accounts first, and then click Credential Manager.
- Locate the set of credentials that has Outlook in the name.
- Click the name to expand the set of credentials, and then click Remove from Vault.
- Repeat step 3 for any additional sets of credentials that have the word Outlook in the name.
5) You may need to create a new Outlook profile. If you do not know how to do this, please contact your local IT support staff for assistance.