How to contact your Departmental IT User Rep

Every department has an IT User Rep who act as a liaison between IT and your department.

IT User reps also:

  • Counter sign forms e.g. new username form, quota increases
  • Publicise information from IT e.g. service interruptions and training courses. 

Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures

Faculty of Biological Sciences

Faculty of Business

Faculty of Education, Social Sciences and Law

Faculty of Engineering

Faculty of Environment

Faculty of Maths and Physical Sciences

Faculty of Medicine and Health

Cross faculty, corporate and other services

Central Admin