The UniLeeds App has a range of useful features for
The University have completed a pilot of the updated
Check-in app with new features. The pilot took place between the 24th April and
5th May in order to evaluate the apps usability and performance. Following the
pilot, the Check-in feature is not available while this evaluation takes place.
Check-in is quick, efficient and effective, allowing the University to focus on improving student support.
The Check-in feature on UniLeeds app lets you register your attendance at timetabled activities in teaching spaces across campus. Check-in uses your personal timetable stored in the app to send you notifications of upcoming lectures and reminders to check-in.
Check-in has been improved and students can now;
- Check-in using the UniLeeds App.
- Use the new Web Check-in feature from any eduroam connected device when On campus or from any on campus PC (this isn't available from halls).
- View the check-in history within the App.
- Report a Problem from within the app to provide feedback.
UniLeeds App features
- App check-in - currently unavailable (automatic recommended, manual also available)
- Web check-in - currently unavailable
- Personal timetable
- Library record
- Library catalogue
- Campus maps
- Computer cluster availability
- Staff directory search
- Leeds University Union
- Latest University news and events
- Loan Laptop Availability (IT Service Desk)
- Sports bookings
- Access to Leeds for Life
Get the latest version
iOS 8 and above installed on:
iPhone 4S and above
Check-in using the UniLeeds app does not currently work on an iPad. We are working to fix this, but in the meantime, you can use Web Check-in from The Portal or https://unileeds.leeds.ac.uk
iPad 3 and above
iPad Mini 1 and above
iPad Air and above
To use the Check-in function of the app, you need Android 4.3 and above - combined with Bluetooth 4.0
There is more detail regarding suitable devices for check-in.