The IT Training Unit is on the ground floor (level 6) of the E C Stoner building with wheelchair access. We also have a other accessibility features including software (such as Jaws and Zoom text) and hardware (such as ergonomic keyboards and height adjustable desks).
Technology to support learners includes:
- High speed internet access
- Interactive white board + speakers
- Screen capture software ( Net Support School )
- Air conditioning
- All PCs have Zoom Text (screen magnification software)
- All PCs have Jaws (screen reading software)
- Ergonomic keyboards available on request
In addition, there's one PC in each room that also has a height adjustable desk.
If you need any of these facilities, please let us know on your booking form . Although only desk per room has wheelchair access, we can set up more if required.
We produce most of our course documentation as online PDF files. If you need it in a different format, contact us on 35417 or email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss your requirements. If appropriate we can arrange one to one tuition.