Access to some online applications at risk
We are carrying out essential maintenance work on the system which controls the login for a number of services (see below)
Wednesday 21st February 2018 from 3pm until 3.30pm
When is it happening?
3pm 3:30pm Wed 21 February 2018
How does it affect me?
You may not be able to login to the services below during this time:
- Careers system (Target Connect) (https://mycareer.leeds.ac.uk/)
- Health & Safety E-learning Platform (https://leedsuni.britsafelearning.com)
- Some Library electronic resources, such as access to some journals
- Some Leeds University Union resources
- University of Leeds On The Hub software store (https://uleeds.onthehub.com/)
If you have logged in before 3pm you should not be affected.
IT Service Desk, T: 0113 343 3333